Ordering from Synche Enterprises
- Accepted Payment Methods
- Having trouble getting your card to work?
- Do you charge my card when I order or when you ship?
- Is your site secure for credit/debit cards?
- I am having trouble ordering with my credit/debit card. What should I do?
- When will my order be shipped?
Accepted Payment Methods
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Wired transfers are available to wholesale buyers only.
Having trouble getting your card to work?
There are several reasons why you may be having trouble registering your credit/debit card with our payment process:
- Different Addresses You may be unable to use your credit/debit card if the address at which you receive your monthly billing statement does not exactly match the address which you entered when trying to register that card. Check your credit/debit card statement for an exact match, and then try registering your credit/debit card again.
- Card Verification Number Incorrect You may be unable to register your credit/debit card if you did not correctly enter the card verification number. The verification number is a 3 or 4-digit number printed on the back of your card. It appears after and to the right of your card number. If a card verification number is not available, please try using a different card.
If you still have trouble:
- Try another card You may not be able to use the card you tried to add in the system. You may want to try to register a different card.
- Try again later You may be able to successfully add your credit/debit card if you try again at a later time.
Do you charge my card when I order or when you ship?
When you place an order with us, your credit/debit card is automatically charged for the total order amount.
Is your site secure for credit cards?
We go to great efforts to insure our site, and your information, is secure. In addition to using 2048 bit future-proof SSL encryption to communicate with our payment processor, all customer information is stored in an encrypted database that no unauthorized person can read.
I am having trouble ordering with my credit/debit card. What should I do?
Often this problem is due to a problem with the bank issuing your card, such as funds temporarily unavailable or a hold accidentally being placed on your account. From time to time, we do have problems communication with the payment processor, in which case we can take your order by phone, and process it later. If you experience problems using your credit/debit card on our website, please call us at (866) 242-8700 or send us an email letting us know you would like to place an order.
When will my order be shipped?
If your order is placed before 2:00PM CST, Monday-Friday, your order will ship the same day. If your order is placed after 2:00PM CST, Monday-Friday your order will not ship until the following business day. If you order after 2:00PM on Friday, your credit card will be charged upon order completion, but will not ship until the following Monday.