Effin Clean Multi Surface Cleanser
Say goodbye to messy liquids and toxic chemicals for good! The great minds here at Effin Clean are proud to present the future of glass cleaning.
Effin Clean is a non-toxic, non-abrasive powdered cleaner, scientifically engineered to harness the cleansing power of effervescent bubbles. It’s fast, it’s easy, and it’s great for any piece in your collection! Inline diffusers, shower head percs, it doesn’t matter!
Just fill your piece to the desired level with fresh water, drop in Effin Clean via the mouthpiece or down stem, and then sit back and watch the magic bubbles scrub your glass or acrylic to a shine. Never take a dirty it again! clean it like you mean it. With Effin Clean.
Detailed Cleaning Instructions:
How To Clean Your Water Pipe
Effin Clean is a revolutionary product because it cleans your water pipe without the need for vigorous shaking, scrubbing, smelly or toxic chemicals, or special equipment. Unlike other pipe cleaning products on the market, Effin Clean is safe on glass, acrylic, and most other materials except wood. This means there’s no risk of damaging your favorite pipe by dropping it or losing your grip while you shake it. All you have to do is follow these steps:
- Empty your water pipe of any loose ashes and used water.
- Plug the hole in the base that would ordinarily contain its down stem using Effin Clean Cleaning Plugs.
- Pour a packet of Effin Clean into the bottom of your pipe.
- Fill your pipe with hot tap water.
- Leave it the eff alone for at least 10 minutes.
- Empty your pipe of Effin Clean.
- Rinse out thoroughly with hot tap water.
- . . . That’s it. If you’re got a few little bits of ash or resin inside the pipe, some action with a cotton swab will take care of it.
Clean Bowls and Down Stems Separately
The bowl and down stem of your water pipe get dirty faster than the rest of the pipe, and your best bet is to clean them separately. Take a look at our instructions for hand pipes, and follow that procedure.
How To Clean Your Hand Pipe
If you smoke hand pipes—spoons, sherlocks, bats, it doesn’t matter—Effin Clean is easy to use and effective. It’ll remove or loosen even the thickest, most stubborn crust of resins and ashes from the inside of your piece. Here’s what you need to do.
- Tap or scrape out the bowl of your pipe to remove any large clumps of ash.
- Find a container big enough to hold your pipe(s). You can clean several at the same time.
- Fill it with hot tap water.
- Add your pipe.
- Add Effin Clean.
- Leave it the eff alone for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove your pipe from the container.
- Rinse with hot tap water.
That’s it! You’re done. The instructions above are also great for the bowl or downstem from a hookah or water pipe.
Is There Resin Stuck Inside?
Sometimes, really dirty pipes may contain some residue even after you clean them, and the bowl may still have a couple of specks of ash stuck inside. Effin Clean softens these deposits, so they come out easily if you use a cotton swab to wipe the inside of the pipe. Regular, frequent cleaning will prevent this buildup after you clear the inside of the pipe in this fashion.
How To Clean Your Vaporizer
Effin Clean is the only pipe cleanser available that will also work on your vaporizer!
As anyone who routinely uses a vaporizer can tell you, these handy devices accept your smoking blend into a glass or metal chamber, which is heated just enough to release the aroma and essential oils from your blend, without actually combusting them into unhealthy smoke. But without cleaning, these oils still coat the parts in your vaporizer, and fine particulate matter from your smoking blend sticks to those oils to form a nasty crust.
Effin Clean is safe on glass, metal, plastic, and rubber, so it can clean your vaporizer. Unlike other cleansers, which are safe on glass but not plastic or rubber, Effin Clean’s unique formula allows it to strip away the gunk, leaving your favorite vape shiny and clean as the day you bought it.
Vaporizers come in a variety of shapes, sizes, makes, and models. We try to provide detailed instructions and video content for as many vaporizers as possible, and you should definitely have a look in the drop-down menu at the upper right side of the page, in case we’ve already prepared detailed instructions for yours. If not, contact us and let us know the manufacturer, brand, and model you’re using. We’ll try to publish instructions for the most-requested vaporizers as soon as we can. But don’t wait on us! Read below for the basics on how to keep your vaporizer effin’ clean.
Vaporizer Cleaning Basics
- Many vaporizers have a removable chamber. Remove it, and if it can be disassembled, do so.
- Any removable chamber components should take a bath in hot tap water and Effin Clean. Leave them the eff alone for at least 15 minutes.
- Avoid using Effin Clean on wood. It can cause wooden parts to swell up, and it may damage the finish on them.
- After using Effin Clean, rinse your parts thoroughly with hot tap water, and allow them to dry completely.
- Never, ever use Effin Clean on electronics. It’s safe on glass, metal, rubber and plastic. It is NOT safe on electronics.
If you can’t remove your vaporizer’s chamber, try this instead:
- Mix Effin Clean with about a cup of hot water.
- Dip a cotton swab into the Effin Clean.
- Swab out the inside of your vaporizer’s chamber.
- After removing as much residue as possible, use one last swab with plain water, to remove any left-over Effin Clean
How To Clean Your Hookah
Effin Clean is great for hookahs because it doesn’t use harsh chemicals that could strip the finish on their metal parts, and it won’t leave nasty smells on the ceramic bowl. Here’s what you’ll need to do in order to get the best results out of Effin Clean.
Disassemble the Hookah
- Break down your hookah into the base, the pipe or stem, the bowl and the hose(s). You should end up with some rubber gaskets, as well.
- Gently scrape or tap loose any clumps of ash from the bowl.
- Place the pipe, gaskets, and bowl into a container big enough to let you cover them completely with water.
- The hose(s) probably have a cloth or leather covering on them. If the cover is removable, then strip down the hose and place it in the container, too. Otherwise, leave the hoses alone. Don’t use Effin Clean on cloth or leather!
Clean the Hookah Base
- If your hookah base is still full, empty it.
- Pour a dose of Effin Clean into the base.
- Add hot tap water, filling all the way to the top of the base. Effin Clean will begin to fizz violently.
- Leave the hookah base alone for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Empty the base.
- Rinse out the base thoroughly with hot water.
Clean the Rest of the Hookah
- Pour a dose of Effin Clean into the container with the rest of your hookah.
- Add hot tap water to cover everything in the container. Again, lots of fizzing.
- Leave it the eff alone for 10 to 15 minutes. The bowl and stem can get pretty dirty, so you may want to wait longer.
- Rinse each part of the hookah thoroughly with hot water. Make sure to get the insides of the pipe and bowl, and to run water through the hoses if you cleaned them with Effin Clean.