What are Rox?
Rox Glass Diffusion Stones upgrade almost any water pipe safely, simply, and economically. Why spend hundreds of dollars on pieces with fancy built-in or add-on diffusers? With Rox you can easily reinvent your favorite pipe or improve a new one at a fraction of the cost!
Rox are made of art glass, which is softer than the borosilicate glass used in pipes, making it unlikely to scratch your pipe. They’re non-toxic, colorless and impermeable to water or odors.
How do they work?
When you draw smoke through a pipe filled with Rox and water, the smoke forms bubbles that are cooled and cleaned by the water, providing a smoother and more enjoyable smoke. The smaller the bubble, the more surface area it has. The more surface area is exposed to water, the faster your smoke cools.
Rox are unique because of their organic shape. Products that are perfectly round can never leave less than 26% empty space no matter how tightly they’re packed. To get finer bubbles, you have to use smaller stones. But then they get stuck between the downstem and the body of your pipe, and you have a jam on your hands.
Rox aren’t perfectly round, so they pack together much more tightly. You get finer bubbles without putting your downstem and pipe at risk.
How do I use them?
- Insert the downstem into your water pipe.
- Gently pour the contents of your canister of Rox down the neck of your water pipe. Be careful not to break the downstem.
- Add water until it reaches the normal level at which you smoke.
- Experience the smooth diffusion sensation that’s sweeping the nation.
Tips & Tricks
- Freeze your Rox for the coolest smoke you’ve ever experienced. They’re better than ice because the water level in your pipe will never change.
- Don’t like to clean out your pipe every single time you smoke from it? Rox can help. They’re the first thing the smoke hits, so any resins and tars will stick to them first. When you pour them out, most of the gunk will come out with them. You’ll won’t have to clean the pipe as often.